Our ecological solutions ensure environmental compliance and satisfy the planning process. We work closely with designers, engineers and other stakeholders to meet the needs of our Clients, satisfy the Regulator and enhance the natural environment.
With significant experience in the Transport, Utilities, and Buildings Sectors our Team of experienced ecologists are ideally placed to provide sound advice throughout the lifetime of projects which can avoid delays and minimise costs. We are based in Edinburgh but undertake ecological work throughout Scotland.
Our Ecology Services Include
- Phase 1 Habitat Surveys
- Protected Species Surveys
- Bird Surveys
- Mitigation Design and Implementation
- Ecological Clerk of Works
- Ecological Impact Assessments
- Aerial Filming and Photography
- Fresh water pearl mussel surveys